YCS first-timer Zachary Sexton from Chicopee, Massachusetts is currently 6-1 in the tournament with his Hieratic Deck. His opponent, Hansel Aguero won last year’s World Championship Qualifier and will be defending his title in July at this year’s World Championship Qualifier. But first, he has his eyes set on winning this weekend’s YCS, and to do it, he’ll have to get past Sexton with his Dino Rabbit Deck! Read more…
Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series tagged with 'Hieratic'
May 20th, 2012
Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Event Coverage!
For live coverage of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Events in Europe, please click here.
Search Online Coverage
Recent Coverage Articles
- Public Event Playoff Winner
- YCS Toronto Winner
- The Finals: Marcus Carisse Versus Gabriel Orosan-Weine
- YCS Toronto Dragon Duel Champion!
- Dragon Duel Championship Playoff: Alec Wilkin Versus Ryan Yu
- Top 4 Feature Match: Jesse Kotton Versus Gabriel Orosan-Weine
- Top 4 Feature Match: Chase Cunningham Versus Marcus Carisse
- YCS Toronto Update: Prize Cards!
- Top 8 Feature Match: Jesse Kotton Versus Bradley McLean
- YCS Toronto Top 8 Feature match: Chris LeBlanc Versus Gabriel Orosan-Weine
3 VS 3 3rd/4th 3v3 Aesir Anti-Meta Anti-Monster Attack of the Giant Card Banish Battle Pack: Epic Dawn Behind the Scene Best Ever! Blackwings Bounty Camel Control Champion Chaos Chaos Monsters Common Sense Cool Stuff Cool Tricks Costume Profile Counter Traps D.D. Stuff Dark Magician Dark World Day 1 Day 2 Deck Analysis Deck Breakdown! Deckbuilding Deck Construction Profile Deck Destruction Decks to Expect Dino-Rabbit Draft Draft Along Dragon Duel Dragon Duel Champion Dragon Duel Championship Playoff Dragon Duel Winners Dragons Dragunity Duelist Interview Duelist Profile Elemental Hero