Ice Barrier Decks are all about big monsters and cool effects, putting the opponent’s strategy on ice with tricks and tactics that stop attacks, negate abilities, and bounce away the opponent’s defenses! Their Spell Card Medallion of the Ice Barrier lets you add any “Ice Barrier” monster from your Deck to your hand, giving you easy access to key cards and killer combos. Let’s talk about some of the best moves that define the Ice Barrier strategy.
Posts Tagged ‘Ice Barrier’
June 23rd, 2011
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!
Search Strategy Site
Choose a Category:
- Pre-Game Warm-Up! Most Influential CROS Cards This Weekend?
- Basic Infernoid Deck Construction
- Infernoids: How Do They Work?
- Crossed Souls is here! But whose Souls are getting Crossed anyways?
- Crossed Souls: Portmanteaulogoy
- Crossed Souls: Well, At Least We Aren’t Back at Square One, Right?
- Revealing Crossed Souls!
- Crossed Souls: The Shaddoll Alliance
- Crossed Souls: I Can See Clearly Now
- Crossed Souls: Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit’s Triple Trouble