Ice Barrier Decks are all about big monsters and cool effects, putting the opponent’s strategy on ice with tricks and tactics that stop attacks, negate abilities, and bounce away the opponent’s defenses! Their Spell Card Medallion of the Ice Barrier lets you add any “Ice Barrier” monster from your Deck to your hand, giving you easy access to key cards and killer combos. Let’s talk about some of the best moves that define the Ice Barrier strategy.
Posts Tagged ‘Ice Barrier’
June 23rd, 2011
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!
Search Strategy Site
Choose a Category:
- Return of the Bling – Belle of the Ball
- Return of the Bling – An Unexpected Twist!
- Updates: F&L Cards List, PGL2 Card Text, Rules for Winning During a Chain
- Return of the Bling – Exodia the Golden One
- Return of the Bling – There’s Nothung Quite Like Them
- Return of the Bling – Back in Black
- Return of the Bling: Rocket Pack Jack and His Little Dog Too
- Rules for the Special Format Win-A-Mat Public Event
- Return of the Bling – New Floral Order
- Return of the Bling – The Man in the Golden Mask