Your Side Deck is just as important as your Main Deck when you’re competing in events. Every Match will have a Duel 2, and some will have a Duel 3, which means you can use your Side Deck for over half of the Duels you compete in. What cards you use in your Side Deck can have a huge impact on how well you do against certain Decks, and here’s some cards you many want to consider when playing at your region’s World Championship Qualifier. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Side Deck’
June 29th, 2012
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!
Search Strategy Site
Choose a Category:
- North American World Championship Qualifier Livestream!
- Yang Zing in Regional and National competition.
- Yang Zing at the 150th YCS!
- Duelist Pack: Battle City Launches Today!
- The Duelists of Darkness: Bakura’s Multiple Destruction and Marik’s The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode
- The False Master: Arkana’s Anti-Magic Arrows and Legion the Fiend Jester
- Striking from the Darkness: Marik’s Juragedo
- Interested in seeing the Infernoids in action?
- Infernoids Unleashed!
- Devastation, Done Dirt Cheap