Four new Xyz Monsters are in town, courtesy of Starter Deck: Xyz Symphony. These new “Djinn” monsters work really well together, and all have effects that help each other. But that doesn’t mean they don’t work great on their own! Here’s a rundown of their effects, and how you can use them together.
Posts Tagged ‘Xyz Symphony’
April 17th, 2012
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!
Search Strategy Site
Choose a Category:
- Pre-Game Warm-Up! Most Influential CROS Cards This Weekend?
- Basic Infernoid Deck Construction
- Infernoids: How Do They Work?
- Crossed Souls is here! But whose Souls are getting Crossed anyways?
- Crossed Souls: Portmanteaulogoy
- Crossed Souls: Well, At Least We Aren’t Back at Square One, Right?
- Revealing Crossed Souls!
- Crossed Souls: The Shaddoll Alliance
- Crossed Souls: I Can See Clearly Now
- Crossed Souls: Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit’s Triple Trouble