Four new Xyz Monsters are in town, courtesy of Starter Deck: Xyz Symphony. These new “Djinn” monsters work really well together, and all have effects that help each other. But that doesn’t mean they don’t work great on their own! Here’s a rundown of their effects, and how you can use them together.
Posts Tagged ‘Xyz Symphony’
April 17th, 2012
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!
Search Strategy Site
Choose a Category:
- Forbidden & Limited List Update – July 2
- The Great Toon Offensive!
- You Came to the Wrong Kingdom, Kaiba-boy!
- Crossed Souls Advance Edition launches this Friday!
- North American World Championship Qualifier Livestream!
- Yang Zing in Regional and National competition.
- Yang Zing at the 150th YCS!
- Duelist Pack: Battle City Launches Today!
- The Duelists of Darkness: Bakura’s Multiple Destruction and Marik’s The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode
- The False Master: Arkana’s Anti-Magic Arrows and Legion the Fiend Jester